Saturday, August 20, 2005

Giving shape to a new project...

To imagine having a whole room entirely dedicated to the aquarium makes me think “in style”.
The idea is to make the most of all the elements that form my current system and relocate them in the new site.

A multitude of possible combinations come to my mind for the new project, but the one that I think more about is…why not making a new larger tank?

Well, as the majority of the system items are oversized, I could use almost everything for the new aquarium.
I believe that the current tank I have has a depth deficiency. With only 50 cm depth, I have had no choice but to pile all “landscaping” so I had almost no space left to create an only-sand area.

After thinking about all this, I have decided to make a 2.2 m long x 1.2 m front to rear x 70 cm deep tank, this resulting in a theoretical volume of 1.800 litres approximately.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home